Sunday, January 23, 2011

Best of Blogs #12

Moving to Wisconsin, originally posted 8/22/06

I don't usually use my blog to give specific updates on my life...I usually love being contemplative and metaphorical in my blogs. However, I couldn't think of anything good to write about today, so I thought, why not update everybody on some very exciting news!?

Dan will be moving to Wisconsin on Saturday, and I am VERY excited! Pray for him because he's still looking for a job, but praise God because it looks like he'll be all set for temporary housing until his apartment opens up in October. God really opened up some doors for him to come so soon, and we're pretty excited about being together!!

Everybody be really nice to him even though he has a weird accent and says "water fountain" and "pop." If he asks you where the water fountain is, just gently say, "bubbler," and point him in the right direction. He'll be wearing green and gold before you know it!!

0 comments: