Thursday, September 30, 2010

Overflow

God is flowing through me. He's changing my attitude. He's helping me be his child. He's showing himself to me in new ways. He's teaching me so much.

Spending time with God is one of those things that is so wonderful when you're doing it regularly, but then if you're not you forget how wonderful it is.

I've spent too many days seeing prayer and Bible reading as an obligation, a task on a checklist. When the reality is, when I'm regularly spending time with God, it is a wonderful thing. His presence guides me through the day. I don't struggle through it because it's God flowing through me, not me muddling along.

I've been spending time with God more often lately and his strength in my weakness has been amazingly fulfilling. I am filled with his peace, his joy, and his love.

0 comments: