Monday, February 14, 2011

Alive

At Group, we have an annual "Bombastic Bingo Bash" on New Year's Eve. This year I won a Macbook there! I'd always been a PC person, but I was super excited to try out my Mac - and so far I've been loving it.

One thing that's different from a PC is the way you care for a battery. Unlike a PC, with a battery that dwindles if you use it partially and then recharge it, a Mac can be plugged in or not at any point, and the battery is fine. The only recommendation is that at least once a month, you use the battery completely until it dies, and then recharge it. By letting it die, you extend the life of the battery.

Reminded me of what Jesus said about dying to ourselves. It's only when we allow ourselves to truly die that Jesus recharges us and brings us to full life.

0 comments: