Monday, February 7, 2011

Best of Blogs #26

Radio, originally posted 7/17/10.

This week I was asked to do some radio interviews about one of Group's most awesome products - The Hands-On Bible. It was a scary proposition, but I'm trying not to turn down things that could be good opportunities just because they're scary. So I did it.



The interviews were yesterday, and they really weren't as bad as I thought they'd be. The hardest part was trying to say the key things without repeating myself, since I did 7 of these interviews and by the end was starting to lose track of what I'd said that particular interview.



Of course, it's always hard to judge how you did in something since you're not the audience...but I don't THINK I said "um" very much, and overall I think I did OK. I can think of a few specific things I could have done better but they're not big mistakes.



I'll have 3 more to do in the next month, and now that I've done a few I'm not too nervous about it. It's a good lesson that sometimes if you just try something that scares you...you just might find it's not so bad.



0 comments: