Thursday, February 3, 2011

Best of Blogs #22

Presence, originally posted 1/12/10.

Lately I've been spending at least one leg of my commute to work just enjoying God's presence. Praying, listening to worship music, or just reflecting and listening. It's been so wonderful to spend that time with God, and it's really helped me relax and focus on him each day, drawing my strength from his presence.

It's been a while (before the past couple of weeks) since I really spent time dwelling in God's presence. It's amazing the difference it makes in your life. It's amazing to see answers to your prayers, and wonder why you didn't pray about the zillion other things that came up that stressed you out or caused you pain. When you see God at work, it seems so stupid that you didn't pay attention to his work earlier.

0 comments: